Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day ???

Wow, we're finally home! We left the Mountain village 32 hours ago. What a long day! the good news is all of our luggage made it back, and we didn't lose anyone either! (although we had to make sure Tracy had her passport, iphone, and anything else that she left behind, :O) The whole team is exhausted, but the memories of the trip is keeping smiles on all of the faces. I just got out of the first hot shower that I've had in 10 days, and am sitting in my easy chair in the living room. There are so many little things like electricity and hot water and just the comfort of a warm home, that we take for granted.

This was a great trip. The team was awesome! We had a diverse mix of personalities, background, experience, and talent, and each person excelled at their little niche, and added so much to round out the team. I guess God knew what He was doing when He called each of these people. :O) well, I've just been staring at my laptop now for about 5 minutes, and almost nodded off, and my brain hurts, so I'm going to try to get some rest and try this again tomorrow.

Bruce.

No comments:

Post a Comment